Here’s a very old show from the archives, while I work out the kinks for the site. It’s always weird reading old journals or things you’ve written; it’s even weirder hearing your younger self speak.
Things I don’t miss:
- The bumps (had to play these)
- Awkward moments, filler talk, and perceived lack of planning
- My lack of musical knowledge compared to now
- The fact that I played Bloodhound Gang…but part of me still laughed
Things I miss:
- Yue Daddy
- GCSU/the WGUR studio in Atkinson
- Hunter (who is not in this podcast)
I’m not posting playlists anymore. Copyright Nazi Paranoia. Listen and be surprised…or not, it is a re-run after all.
If you have any suggestions for the following, please comment:
- Mixers, mics, and recording equipment (nothing professional…as cheap, simple, and portable as it can get)
- WordPress themes and plugins
- RSS feeds
- iTunes cover art
Thanks for listening.